Book Review: Rumbling Rattlers

 


The Ridgeclaw brothers rule the county through their motorcycle club the Rumbling Rattlers. Every woman wants to be with the charismatic lizard man but for some reason Cannon Ridgeclaw has his sights set on me, a human.

But I'm not so sure I'm ready for the attention.

Six months ago my ex dropped me like I was nothing more than a bag of potatoes and guess who was there to comfort me? After a wild night of passion I selfishly pushed Cannon away, but even months later his eyes are still on only me.

Can I wade through my insecurities and come out on the other side ready to give Cannon the partner he deserves?


This is a 9k word, dual POV, MF short story monster romance between a lizard person male main character and a female human main character. There's both implied and acted upon species prejudice, explicit open door scenes, adult language, a jealous ex, mentions of pain from medical conditions, and corrupt government officials.


My Review

Cannon may be a MC biker but underneath that tough exterior is a lizard with a heart of gold. He really cares for Lindsay. It shows in the way that he treats her. He is the one that also falls first in this relationship. 

Lindsay may have had her pride wounded by her ex but that does not mean that she can't still stand up for herself. The chemistry between these two is a hot one.

I love monster romance books, but I do have to say that this is my first lizard one. Yet, I really enjoyed this book. I will be checking out more books by this author. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Aberrations

Book Giveaway