Book Review: Monstrous Grave

 

SHE'S HIS. SHE JUST DOESN'T KNOW IT YET

Five years ago, he left me in the form of death, a monstrous grave that shattered everything I was. With my foster brother gone, I’m navigating a dangerous criminal underworld, driven by a thirst for vengeance.

Forced into a reluctant alliance with a masked biker from the enemy cartel, Viper García is every bit the monster the town deems him to be. Despite his claimed hatred, Viper invades my nights, a haunting presence I can’t escape.

I’m drawn to him, craving his touch despite the danger he radiates.

But as the stakes rise, I discover Viper isn’t who I thought he was. Beneath the mask lies a betrayer with a shocking secret that will change everything I know about my past and present.

He claims I’ve always been his, and will stop at nothing to make me realize it.

Author’s Note: Monstrous Grave is a dark stalker romance. Full trigger warning inside the book.


My Review

This book was definitely giving me the dark and gritty stalker vibes. The way that someone was always following and watching Arcane had me both on edge and intrigued. Arcane was feeing the same way. The way she reacted to her stalker...HOT! Another person that was hot is Viper. 

The wrong guy from a rival gang. What could go wrong. Um, maybe falling for Viper. We all love a "bad" boy. Things heated up quickly between Arcane and Viper. These two are great together. 

I found myself engaged to the story, as well as to Arcane and Viper. A quick read. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Book Giveaway

Aberrations