Book Review: The Patron

 

"The Patron captivates with a lush story told through dreamy verses. Dark and sensual, readers are submerged into the depths of powerful images and even more powerful emotions. Fevered thoughts and gorgeous shadows dance throughout these expressive lines, culminating in a memorable siren song."


My Review

I have read some poetry. The concept of this book had me intrigued. In addition, this book cover drew my eyes to it. This book is my first introduction to this author, but it will not be my last. 

This is a short book but powerful. I was instantly draw into the story. It is told through the two different POV's...the female and male's. While the POV's are unnamed, I still felt an emotional connection towards them both. You could feel the emotions that they both experienced through the relationship. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Book Giveaway

Aberrations