Book Review: Paging Dr. Dirty

 


A new city. A new job. A new cat to keep me company in my new apartment. But when I check in on him with my new remote camera, what I see instead is a man, leaning over my bed, with an article of clothing in his hands. My article of clothing, and a very personal one, at that. So why am I more turned on than freaked out?


My Review:

Another quick, funny, and spicy read from Cassidy. I always know I am in for a really good time when I pick up a book from Cassidy. This novella did not disappoint. 

Dr. Wyatt is more than Dr. McDreamy...he is Dr. Dirrrrty! He has a bit of a voyeur side to him. This is fine with Nicole as she does not mind being watched. These two went from zero to one hundred very fast. I am here for it all. 

The last scene with Nicole's cat had me bust out laughing! This showed Cassidy's hilarious side to her stories. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

If You Tell: A True Story of Murder

Aberrations