Book Blast: Stolen from the Demon Prince

 


🔥🔥COMING SOON🔥🔥

Have you pre-order your copy of STOLEN FROM THE DEMON PRINCE? The second book in the Sins of the Blood Wars trilogy is coming December 27th–preorder today and be one of the first to read this hot new paranormal romance! Amazon: https://amzn.to/3EibOZ7 SOLD TO THE DEMON PRINCE: https://amzn.to/3SDwEXr ~*~ The demon prince is possessive, jealous, and determined to protect what is his. Can the prince ever see me, a former fae slave, as his equal? Or will he always see me as only a possession to protect? The longer Leo and I are in the demon kingdom, the more obvious it becomes to both of us that it's not safe for me to stay there with him. Demons want to take me from him at every turn, and rival factions are eager to use me as a pawn to hurt the prince. When it seems impossible for us to be together, will the prince abandon his title, throne, and kingdom for me? Or should I seek out the fae city and find a new home with my own kind? Despite all of the forces working against us, deep down I know that the only home I've ever wanted was with him. Unfortunately for me, there are demons who will refuse to let that happen.

All books in the Sins of the Blood War series contain spicy tension, deliciously steamy scenes, characters who talk (and curse) like adults, and occasional moments of violence. Leo's a prince who can do whatever he wants, after all, and in this book, what he wants is her.

All books in the Sins of the Blood War series contain spicy tension, deliciously steamy scenes, characters who talk (and curse) like adults, and occasional moments of violence. Leo's a prince who can do whatever he wants, after all, and in this book, what he wants is her. #StolenfromtheDemonPrince #LaurenCrowne #pnromance #paranormal #booklove #bookstagram #bookshelf #books #bookboyfriend #romance #comingsoon #coverreveal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations