The Last Town





    
Welcome to Wayward Pines, the last town.

Secret Service agent Ethan Burke arrived in Wayward Pines, Idaho, three weeks ago. In this town, people are told who to marry, where to live, where to work. Their children are taught that David Pilcher, the town's creator, is god. No one is allowed to leave; even asking questions can get you killed.

But Ethan has discovered the astonishing secret of what lies beyond the electrified fence that surrounds Wayward Pines and protects it from the terrifying world beyond. It is a secret that has the entire population completely under the control of a madman and his army of followers, a secret that is about to come storming through the fence to wipe out this last, fragile remnant of humanity.

Blake Crouch's electrifying conclusion to the Wayward Pines Series. Now a Major Television Event Series debuting Summer 2014 on FOX will have you glued to the page right down to the very last word.


My Review

I have never read the other books in this series. In fact, if I had known this was the last book in the Wayward Pines series, then I might not have picked this book up. Even though I have not read the prior novels, I really enjoyed this book. Actually, I read this book in one day. I could not stop reading. I got a good idea about what this series is about after the first part. Those abbies are one scary mother f**kers.

Also what I found nice about this book and I say it is all because of the author but I connected with Ethan and the other townsfolk. This does not always happen when reading the last book or even jumping into the middle of a series. I really liked this. Davis is just as evil as the abbies. I do plan to go back and check out the prior novels. I cannot wait to see the television series on Fox this summer.




Comments

Mystica said…
New one for me as well. Scary|

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations