How I Got Skinny, Famous, and Fell Madly in Love





I am familiar with Ken Baker. He has a good personality. It is witty. However I can tell you that I would never realize just how funny he could be until I read this book. Which I can tell you that just because Mr. Baker wrote this book is not the reason that I wanted to read it. I am not usually drawn by famous people's name's when I am choosing books to read. I was more drawn to it by the title. Plus this book just sounded like a fun one to read.

Ok, so the only real endearing people in this book were Emery, her boyfriend, Ben, Dr. Gen, and Ryan. Everyone else was so fake. Just like reality television. I used to be a victim of reality television but I hardly watch it anymore. I liked that Mr. Baker poked fun at reality television. He inserted witty comments through out the book. So Emery came out with quite a sassy attitude. This book had a good message that no matter what size you are as long as you are happy that is all that matters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations