These Boots Were Made for Stomping

This cover caught my eye. It looks like and sounds like a fun book to read.


Love Spell
April 2008
384 pages
ISBN: 050552760
XEAN: 9780505527608
Paperback$7.99


SOMETIMES IT’S ALL ABOUT THE SHOES


Whether facing the forces of evil or simply battling a bad hair day, fantastic footwear is key.


Yes, there are the right shoes for the right situation, and not every moment calls for Manolos. Sometimes a woman’s gotta be fierce as well as feminine, fiery as well as fragile. And when the legwork required is a roundhouse, when a girl’s mantra has to become “I am woman, hear me roar,” those are the times it’s good to know there’s magic in the world…because in super-powered pumps, the shrinking- est Violet or the nervous-est Nellie can do anything. Every step in magic shoes is sure to be a big one.

Comments

Becky LeJeune said…
This was such a fun book - I read it in one night! I have These Boots Were Made for Strutting in my stack for this week.

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations