The Sunday Salon




I just joined The Sunday Salon. So as my first posting for the salon, I am presenting you with four book reviews by Pamela Thibodeaux.



Pamela Thibodeaux herself contacted me for an opportunity to review her books. I am so glad she did. Also look forward to an interview and a guest blog from Pamela in the near future. Thanks and hope you enjoy. Plus, I will also be posting my reviews of her Tempered Series.



Choices by Pamela S. Thibodeaux


Camie enjoys living in her hometown of Eunice, Louisiana. Big time country music star Kip Allen will be playing in Eunice as his final stop for his tour Home is Where the Heart is. They used to be sweethearts. Kip couldn't picture living in one place and Camie didn't mind it.


I loved the fact that Choices showed that you didn't have to be in the spotlight all the time to prove that you are special to someone. Choices also proved that two different people from two very different paths can unite futhermore they just may have more in common than they think.







A Hero for Jessica By Pamela S. Thibodeaux


Anthony Paul Seville is a lawyer. He will be giving a lecture on the finer points of law. Jessica Aucoin can't resist attending the lecture Anthony will be hosting at. She has been longing for Anthony for a long time. Jessica gets a chance to spend more time with Anthony when she asks him for his help in cutting loose her contract she has with her publishing company. She writes romance novels. Unfortunately Jessica has a secret and doesn't know if Anthony will accept her after he finds out.

A Hero for Jessica is a recommended read. This story is about the mistakes we make and the people who love us. Anthony was the ultimate knight in shining amour. He not only loves Jessica but wants to be her protector. Again as with every book I have read so far of Pamela S. Thibodeaux they just keep getting better and better. I love the messages that each novel tells plus with keeping her strong faith in the Lord alive.






Cathy's Angel by Pamela S. Thibodeaux


Cathy Johnson was joyful for the many blessings she received in her life. She thanked God for them everyday. Jared Savoy was jogging during the quiet morning hours when he sees Cathy stumble and fall. He stops to help her. Jared pitches in lending a hand taking care of Cathy's four children and doing things around the house. Will he go bored or is this already made family what he has been looking for?


This inspirational story of Cathy and Jared has a great life lesson to be shared. It teaches us that every through adversity God will not forsake us. Just because we don't see results or don't like the results. The Lord may have a better plan for us and we just need to be patience. Pamela's messages after each story is heart felt and needed.





The Inheritance by Pamela S. Thibodeaux


Rebecca Sinclair has looked forward to turning forty and settling down with her husband Jim. When an unexpected event happens a year ago and Rebecca's husband Jim dies of a heart attack. Rebecca is not sure how she can go on but God has a plan for her. Raymond Jacobey, U.S. Postal Carrier has been a great friend to Rebecca for the past few months but wants to be more than friends. He isn't sure if Rebecca is ready. Plus, what is up with the strange letter Rebeeca receives and who is Jin?


The Inheritance is a novel about strength, unexpected miracles, friends and family, and an unending faith in the Lord. Pamela Thibodeaux has just become one of my new favorite authors. I really enjoy after each story Pamela's summary about the book in addition to her message about the Lord. She uses her strong faith to relay the message of it in her books. This is truely a blessing. I look forward to reading the other novels by Pamela Thibodeaux.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Welcome to the Salon. Thibodeaux is a completely new writer for me, so thanks for the introduction.
You've touched my heart with your reviews, Cheryl.

I'm so happy you enjoy the books and I look forward to your comments on the 'Tempered' series as well as the guest blog and interview.

Thank You!
PamT
Anonymous said…
I am so glad you joined The Sunday Salon too! :-D Now if I can get the rest of my blogging buddies to...lol!
Anonymous said…
Sorry - sorry! I was so excited that you joined I forgot to say that I LOVE your reviews!
Literary Feline said…
I am not familiar with Pamela Thibodeaux either, and so thank you for the introduction! Welcome to the Sunday Salon!
Anonymous said…
I really have enjoyed B. Lewis' series on the Amish. I'm usually not a big Christian fiction lover -sometimes they're a big contrived and juvenile to me. But I'll have to try one of PST's books since they come so highly recommended by you. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations