Debbie Wallace/Tory Richards Winner!!!

Ok, so as promised I would pick a winner and post it today. Here is the winner as chosen by www.Random.org


List Randomizer
There were 9 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
1. Caffey
2. J.Kaye
3. Amy
4. Nancy
5. Deidre
6. Cathy
7. Valerie
8. Naida
9. Ashley


Caffey please email me at clbstitch at yahoo dot com so I can tell you how to claim your prize.

Thanks to everyone for stopping by. Please check out my Extra, Extra notice on the right hand side above the calendar for more changes to win books.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yeah Caffey!!! Way to go!!!
Caffey said…
Thanks all!
Cheryl I emailed you :)
I'm thrilled to have won, thanks again.

Cathie
tbranxietyATyahooDOTcom

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations