Grapevine Challenge

I learned about this from J.Kaye Book Blog http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/ and thought what a fun challenge, so I signed up. Thanks


The goal of this challenge is to read 3 new-to-you books between June 1 and November 30 that have been recommended to you. Any type of book is OK. It can even be a book by an author you've read before.

Cross-overs with other challenges are fine, and you can change books at any time. And there will be a prize at the end of the challenge. You will need to sign up before June 1.
Sign up with Mr. Linky with a link to your post listing the books and how they were recommended to you.


For all the details go to http://lynneslittlecorner.blogspot.com/2008/04/i-heard-it-through-grapevine.html and sign up today!


Ok, Here are my three books:

1. Wind Follower -recommended by J. Kaye
2. Tempted by Megan Hart-recommended by J. Kaye
3. Infected by Scott Sigler-Becky

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for joining my challenge!
Anonymous said…
I got a recommendation. I just finished TEMPTED by Megan Hart. The book started out a bit slow, but still it was interesting. Midway through, I couldn't read fast enough. For an erotic novel, the issues she brought up were so deep. It made the reader think.
Anonymous said…
I absolutely recommend The Birth House by Ami McKay. Just got finished with that one and I reviewed it on my blog. It was great!

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations