Little Book of Tiny Tales

 



An elderly woman with a taste for murder. A girl texted by the hottest boy in school. A suicide note written on a bookmark. What do they all have in common?

Little Book of Tiny Tales is a flash fiction anthology of 56 tales in varying genres, from comedy and drama to sci-fi and horror. Each micro-story is told in fewer than 100 words. Like a box of assorted chocolates, these pieces are for those ready to experience their stories in bite-size pleasures.

From the author of The House Plant and Petrified Women, comes the Little Book of Tiny Tales.

How short can a story be and still leave an impact? You’re about to find out.


My Review


Whether you are a fan of micro stories, poems, horror stories, or just a fan of Jeremy Ray. You will absolutely enjoy this collection of micro stories. I can't pick a favorite as each one is different and great. While, I could have read this book in a matter of an hour; I actually took about four days to read this collection. This is because I wanted to savor every story. 

There are some stories that were born from Jeremy's dreams/nightmares. Which may just give you nightmares of your own. If you were to ask the great storytellers...Stephen King, Dean Koontz, and Clive Barker to name a few; I bet they would share the same type of nightmares. Yes, I just put Jeremy in the same category as these power houses. Jeremy Ray is an auto buy/auto read author for me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway