Last Summer

Description




My Review

I would call this book a "quiet psychological thriller". There was not a lot of flashy or big, big moments that took place in this book but there were enough good things happening to keep my interest all the way through the book.

The three main characters, Ella, Damien, and Nathan were pleasant to get to know. Although, Damien is the true bad guy in this story. I kept trying to figure out how the story was going to end and I did not come up with the true ending. Which; can I say that the ending left me with mixed emotions. Yet, it did not disappoint.

Fans of mystery, suspense, and psychological thrillers will really enjoy this book.

Comments

Mystica said…
I took time to get into this one. The main characters were for me not very likable! That's hard at the beginning to continue with the book.

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations