Order some Sweet Redemption




BLURB
*
Brooklyn
*
Breaking off my marriage of convenience to start a smoldering affair turns my world upside down. Trevor was supposed to be worth it. He nearly made me spontaneously combust in bed while showing me a love I never thought possible outside of it.
*
Except it was all a lie. Happily ever after with a man who betrayed me? Not a chance.
*
Trevor
*
I planned to destroy Brooklyn because someone had to pay for the sins of her father. Instead, her touch healed everything broken inside me and I fell hopelessly in love with my enemy’s daughter. She thinks she can end us, but I’m not spending another day without her by my side.
*
Give up on our love? Never, even if it kills me.




Sweet Redemption is available for pre-order starting on May 31 and will be live on July 3. I’m honoured that you’re helping me spread the word and I truly appreciate your time.
In my email, I provided seven teaser graphics that you can share starting June 1 on any platform. If you want to share all of them, that’s great! If you only want to share one, that’s also much appreciated.

Sweet Redemption by Olivia Peters @opwrites is available for pre-order and will be live on July 3! This teaser gives you a sneak peek into Trevor and Brooklyn’s bedroom – it’s hot in there!
*
@opwrites is hosting pre-order and launch giveaways and the best way to increase your chances of winning is to order Sweet Redemption on any platform and send proof of purchase to oliviapeterswrites@gmail.com. You’ll also receive an exclusive free gift. Add to your Goodreads 
*
*
#iread #lovetoread #authoropwrites #booksofig #sweetredemption #bookrecommendation #bookstoread #snippet #readabook #readerslife #totalbooknerd #bookstagrammers #bookofinstagram #readingtime #readingbooks #bookaddiction #sneakpeek #romancereads #romancenovel #contemporaryromance


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway