100+ Book Challenge
J. Kaye is hosting this challenge. Since I read tons of books this challenge seems like it will be easy! LOL
Here are the guidelines:
1) You can join anytime as long as you don’t start reading your books prior to 2009.
2) This challenge is for 2009 only. The last day to have all your books read is December 31, 2009.
3) You can join anytime between now and December 31, 2009.
4) If you don’t have a blog, please join our Yahoo Groups.
5) When you sign up under Mr. Linky, list the direct link to your post where your 100+ books will be listed. If you list just your blog’s URL, it will be removed.
6) All books count: children’s, YA, adults, fiction, non-fiction, how-tos, etc.
7) Feel free to post in the comment section or on Yahoo Groups your monthly progress as well as your favorite books that month.
8) If you have any questions, feel free to ask below or email me at email@example.com. Comments usually get a quicker response. ***Update: You do not have to decided on your books ahead of time. You can add or subtract from your list during the year.
Books for this Challenge: (I have to decide which ones but my goal is 125)
1. Return of the Rogue by Donna Fletcher
2. Night Play by Sherrilyn Kenyon
3. Captive of my Desires by Joanna Lindsey
4. Be Still my Vampire Heart by Kerrelyn Sparks
5. Trick My Truck but Don't Mess with My Heart by Luann McLane