Angel of Mercy

I want to thank J. Kaye for sending me this book to review.


For Mercy Hollings, who is a hypnotherapist having an extraordinary talent of helping people get over their problems comes in handy. The only people that know about
Mercy’s special power is her best friend Sukey and boyfriend Sam. Mercy has a problem and that is she cares too much for people that when something bad happens to them, Mercy loses control and all I have to say is that the bad guys better watch out as she is coming after them. Mercy may have taken on her toughest case yet, when a little girl by the name of Grace requires Mercy’s help. Mercy discovers that something very terrible has happened to Grace. Now Mercy is on the prowl to bring justice for Grace.

Angel of Mercy is the second book to feature Mercy Hollings. Beg for Mercy is the first. The only thing both books have in common is that they both have Mercy as the main character but that is where the similarities end as Angel of Mercy can be read as a stand alone book. I can tell you though that this is one series you will want to read from the beginning as Toni Andrews will go on your list to read for a long time. Mercy is someone who when you first meet her comes out very harsh but once you get to know her, but if she likes you then thank your lucky stars as you have just inherited an Angel on your side. I can’t wait to read the next book in this series.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I would like to read the first of this series. :)
Becky LeJeune said…
I have the first book in this series but have yet to read it. It's one the ones that I want to read and then send over to my sisters.
The Bookworm said…
sounds very good, interesting cover.
I hadnt heard about Toni Andrews, i'll have to check her books out.
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations