Audiobook Review: Dance of Madness

 



He’s the wolf who wants to swallow the whole world.

I’m the girl who bites back.


Nero De Luca is carnage in a tailored suit.
A vicious killer.

An obsessive hunter.

A beautiful villain with blood on his hands and ice in his veins.
I was supposed to be a distraction.

A game.

Just a girl stupid enough to dance too close to his fire.
But I looked him in the eye when I should’ve bowed.
I bared my teeth when I should’ve begged.
Now I’m locked in his cage of silk and steel.

His captive.

His obsession.

His war.
But I’m not the delicate thing he thinks he stole.
I’m the storm he never saw coming.

And I don’t bend for kings.
I break monsters.

My Review
Milena is a feisty one. Which I am glad as the situation she finds herself in with Nero, I would want her to not just give to Nero. There are some situations that might be triggering for some readers, so please read the trigger warnings first. Yet, the scenes are not too long. 

If you have read this book or wanting to, I suggest you grab the ALC or do an immersive read. Either way, you will want to listen to Juniper West and John Hartley narrate the ALC. They really crank up the heat with their voices as Milena and Nero. 

This book is a wild ride! The dynamics of Nero and Milena is more than enemies to lovers. It is what I like to call hate to love. Which is more intense and the spice level is steamier! 


Dance of Madness is a standalone dark mafia romance with a smart untamable heroine and an ultra possessive hero with "look at her and I'll unalive you" energy. Readers are STRONGLY advised to read the TW inside. No cliffhanger; HEA included.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Giveaway

Let's Get Buck Naked!

With Love from Hachette Book Group Giveaway