Book Review: IceBreaker

 


She hates me…


I’m going to make her fall in love with me anyway.

As captain of the SoCal Vipers, the last couple of seasons haven’t been going well. My stats are slipping, and I’m at risk of being traded.

So, I’m not in the mood for a case of mistaken identity with the woman playing bouncer at the arena door.

But when I find out she’s come to town to escape her controlling family and make a fresh start, I know I can’t just let her walk away.

I’ll do anything to make sure she’s safe.

And if that means claiming her forever…then all the better.

Because she’s mine.

Even if she doesn’t know it yet.



When the Game Breakers meet more than hearts will be broken…

They’ll claim, protect, and...maybe just rock their women's worlds.


My Review

I enjoyed this book a lot. The slow burn chemistry between Aspen and Banks was really good. Yet, when they decided to cross that line, it got hot real fast. 

I like that Banks wanted to protect and care for Aspen but also, he recognized that she is capable of taking care of herself. As Aspen says, she likes a man who is in control in the bedroom. Banks is a good guy, plus he brought Aspen a book and her favorite roses for their date. 

The scene with Mrs. X bringing over her strudel and making comments about these two together. This was so funny. "Eating of strudel". 

This book definitely is a good start to this series. Looking forward to continuing this series. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

If You Tell: A True Story of Murder

Aberrations