Book Review: Stupid Cupid

 

My Review

Ever since I finished reading Dear Monster Claus, I have been waiting to read this book. Maeve did not let me down. I looooved Pyro and Val. Stupid Cupid hits all the marks,,,Monster romance (Yes), Hot steamy s%x (Yes), and Dragon love (Yes) = Instant must read!

This book does take place prior and after Dear Monster Claus. So, go read that book first if you have not. I guarantee that it will just add so much more to your reading experience of this book.

I could feel the chemistry heating between Pyro and Val. It really got turned up when they crossed that first line. Now all I can think about is strawberries and cinnamon. Also, who knew I was a fan of the nickname "Pet".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway