The Antidote for Everything





About THE ANTIDOTE FOR EVERYTHING

Georgia Brown’s profession as a urologist requires her to interact with plenty of naked people, though her romantic prospects have fizzled. The single most important person in her life is her friend, Jonah Tsukada, a funny, empathetic family medicine doctor who works at the same Charleston hospital. But then the pair receive disturbing news: the hospital intends to fire Jonah, who has been providing medical care for transgender patients. Together, the friends create a plan to persuade the board to reverse its decision. But when the strategy spirals out of control, both Georgia and Jonah risk their careers and their friendship in a last-ditch effort to regain the right to treat their patients.


My Review

I have to admit that I was not a fan of this author's first book, The Queen of Hearts. So, I had my doubts about this book. However, I am very happy to report that this book was a winner for me.

Instantly, I connected with Georgia and Jonah. What Jonah was fighting for and the fact that he was willing to fight knowing he would be fired takes both heart and courage. He was lucky to have Georgia by his side. In turn, Georgia was lucky to have Jonah as a friend. She did not just have Jonah but her boyfriend Mark was a winner. He was so understanding and supportive of Jonah and Georgia.

I finished this book within a few days. The only "antidote" to this book is to read it. Author, Kimmery Martin pens a heartfelt story with engaging characters that will have you cheering for them the whole time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway