Rules for Thursday Lovers

Information about the Book
Title: Rules for Thursday Lovers
Author: Yana Stajno
Release Date: 16th July 2015
Genre: Fiction
Page Count: 340
Publisher: Clink Street Publishing

When old school friends, Angie and Fiona, bump into one another at a rather drunken timeshare event aboard a barge on the river Thames, their reunion will prove to be auspicious. Bored with her life, Fiona insists they both need some excitement. Their marriages have grown stale; their previous hopes and dreams confined to the top shelf, just out of reach. Both women crave romance, not a timeshare apartment. Timesharing a lover; now that would be interesting... Auditions are swiftly convened at London Zoo, with hopefuls including a language student, an opera singer and a pickpocket. Their advert also falls into the hands of a young lawyer called Jake, a colleague of Angie's solicitor husband on a sperm-ownership case. To make sure they each play fair, the women create a list of rules by which they will court and enjoy a man of their mutual choosing. But when has love ever been fair, especially amongst friends?



My Review

Ok, so can we talk for a moment about the title of this book. How fun and original is it. This book is a quick read. Yet, the humor that I was looking for did escape me. I smiled a few times but did not laugh out loud like I wanted and hoped for.

Of the two women, Fiona and Angie; Angie was my favorite. She was more likable. Therefore, I was cheering for her. I mean, two women sharing a man; it is bound to happen that one of them will connect on a better level with the guy, even if there are "rules".

Speaking of the "guy. Jake was kind and good looking. With each turn of the page, I found myself falling more and more in love with Jake. While, I may not have loved this book, I would read another one by this author.



Sunday 1st December




 

Monday 2nd December



 

Tuesday 3rd December





Wednesday 4th December





 

Thursday 5th December





 







Friday 6th December




 

Saturday 7th December



 

Sunday 8th December



 

Monday 9th December




 

Tuesday 10th December




 

Wednesday 11th December




 

Thursday 12th December



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway