Just Watch Me

Description




My Review

I have never read the Dexter books but I did watch the television series. This might be a good thing as I have no prior experience with this author to compare his books too.

Riley Wolfe is a man of mystery. He has many different layers. Readers have just barely been exposed to everything about Riley. Which I did find him to be interesting. Yet, the story was not as strong and therefore, it took away from the overall vibe of the story and making Riley a strong lead.

The beginning was strong and hit me in the face. It was great and grabbed my attention. After that, I was good for a little while but than the story slowed down. There were moments that were good but few and far between. The latter half of the story is where it shined the most. There were enough good things about this book that I would consider reading the next one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations