The Wife Between Us

When you read this book, you will make many assumptions.

You will assume you are reading about a jealous wife and her obsession with her replacement.
You will assume you are reading about a woman about to enter a new marriage with the man she loves.

You will assume the first wife was a disaster and that the husband was well rid of her.
You will assume you know the motives, the history, the anatomy of the relationships.

Assume nothing.

My Review

First impressions are not the most accurate ones. You don't have to say that twice to Vanessa and Emma. Vanessa is the ex-wife and Emma is the new wife.

I went into this book keeping my options open knowing that things would not be as they appeared. I have two theories about what was the truth. Yet, I can assure you that the real truth never crossed my mind. That is how smart the authors were in the plot. Even with the many twists, I still could not piece two and two together.

I have to say that I was Team Vanessa. She just had a bit more of a stronger personality and voice. Plus, the things she did were interesting. Not to that anything away from Emma. She just was portrayed as the victim. Yet, when the truth was revealed, I see know that she was smart.

The Wife Between Us is a brilliant, psychological thriller with a crisp plot, dynamic characters, many twists like a pretzel, and an ending that will leave you speechless!

Comments

Mystica said…
Your review was so intriguing. I hope I get to track this book down.

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations