In recognition of October being National Domestic Violence Awareness month, we are proud to speak out with BookSparks, book lovers and author Joshua Safran against domestic violence.
Here's how you can speak out, too!
- Post it: Post the Speak Out badge on your blog on October 24th along with the book cover and info below on Joshua Safran's book FREE SPIRIT: Growing Up On the Road and Off the Grid. We understand you have other obligations/plans for your blog that day, however, whatever you can do on October 24th to stand up for victims of domestic violence everywhere would be much appreciated.
- Tweet it: Speak out with @BookSparksPR, book lovers and @JoshuaSafran today against domestic violence! #SpeakOut #DV http://bit.ly/1fEdISr
- Facebook it: Share the badge, this campaign (http://bit.ly/1fEdISr), #SpeakOut #DV, and your words against domestic violence via Facebook and tag us (BookSparksPR) so we can share, too!
- Rate it: Head over to Goodreads and rate Joshua Safran’s FREE SPIRIT: Growing Up On the Road and Off the Grid (http://bit.ly/16IioTC). It’s a book about Joshua’s journey of the spirit; a tale of overcoming adversity; and a captivating read about a childhood unlike any other.
- Buy it: If you buy Joshua Safran’s book, FREE SPIRIT: Growing Up On the Road and Off the Grid, let us know and we will match with a donation to a domestic violence awareness organization. On October 24th only, if you buy the book for you, a friend, a holiday gift or all of the above, send us your receipt(s) and we'll be donating up to 20% of book sales that day (based on emailed receipts) to Free From Abuse in support of BookSparks Speaks Out: Domestic Violence Awareness and victims everywhere. Buy on Indie Bound; Buy on Amazon; or Buy on Barnes & Noble. Send receipts to email@example.com.