Secret Society


Phoebe Dowling and her mother have just moved to Manhattan. She came from LA. Phoebe is used to being around privileged, rich kids but nothing like the ones at her new school, Chadwick.

Nicholas “Nick” Bell comes from money. His parents are always reminding him that there is a certain image he has to maintain. Nick doesn’t care about that. He is actually bored of hanging with the rich kids. In fact he throws parties just so he has something to do, which in turns makes everything thing he is the ultimate party boy. His best friend is
Patch. Unlike Nick, Patch doesn’t come from money.

Lauren Mortimer is known at Chadwick’s as the meanest girl in school. So when Lauren shows a true interest in being friends with Phoebe, she is shocked.

While attending one of Nick’s parties, Phoebe, Lauren and Nick all receive text messages. All the messages have is a location. The message says enough. Lauren and Nick know exactly what the message meanings...They have all been selected to join an exclusive, ultra secret club, known as …The Society.

I have to admit that the first thing that made me interested in this book was the book cover. It is very eye catching. Then when I read the summary, I knew I had to check this book out. So glad I did. I read this book in one sitting. I couldn’t put this book down. This book did remind me of the movie, The Skulls. Where a bunch of rich kids get initiated into a secret society and have everything given to them but for a price. The only difference between The Skulls and this book is that I thought this book was better. Nick, Lauren and Phoebe may be rich but this are not stuck up. This made them likable. I would gladly read another book by Tom Dolby.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Easily I acquiesce in but I about the list inform should prepare more info then it has.

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations