Book Review: Underneath the Mask

 


The neighborhood streets are coated in the eerie darkness dusk brings with it. Shadows lap at the edges of the dull gray sidewalks concealing our darkest desires. Every corner of my heart holding a secret, as my obsession with her grows until she’s become one of my sinful fantasies.


I watch her every move; lurking in the shadows, and creeping through the alleys. My presence is an inescapable thrill that leaves her heart hammering full of fear and arousal. The delicate line between fiction and reality blurring as I orchestrate elaborate scenarios mirroring her favorite romance books. Each gift of adoration becomes an unwelcome surprise taunting her from where they rest waiting under the glow of a porch light.

Who am I, and what do I want?

Prepare for an answer that will leave you breathless, where the only certainty is that nothing is as it seems.


My Review

Mask Daddy has his sights on Amanda. He will make her his on Halloween night. Until then, he will just follow and watch Amanda. 

Amanda and Mask Daddy share some steamy moments together. Although, you can't blame Amanda as this Daddy is pierced. Each time that Mask Daddy got closer to Amanda, just built up the intrigue. This Halloween night is one that Amanda will not forget. 

This is a quick read. New readers to Des will enjoy this book. It is dark, spicy, stalker trope, and Mask Daddy. Mask Daddy will be your new book boyfriend! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

If You Tell: A True Story of Murder

Aberrations