Book Review: Love so Hot

 

Love her fire, hate his desire.
An enemies-to-lovers, opposites attract romance set in a small town setting.

Love and business should never mix.
But, I fell for the man whose empire represents everything I hate.
Lies can never lead to something real.
But, ours blossomed into a truth neither of us expected.
You should always fight for what you love.
But what happens when the love you find threatens everything you’ve ever fought for?

My name is Willow Harper and I’ve dedicated my life to defending the earth from the greed of corporate giants.
So how did I end up engaged to Lawrence Sinclair, CEO of Sinclair Shipping, and the man who plans to tear the earth apart with a natural gas pipeline?

Well, I needed a "get out of jail free" card, so I struck a deal.
Play the doting fiancée and he won't press charges for the time I spent chained to his tree.

Simple in theory,
but lines are beginning to blur.
Nothing in life is free
and I'm starting to learn just how costly love can be.

I’m trying to save the world.
He’s trying to destroy it.
And somehow, we have to find our happily ever after.

Love so Hot is a standalone romance with fake-engagement, billionaire, enemies-to-lovers, and opposites attract themes with a guaranteed happily ever after! No common triggers.





My Review


Lawrence aka Larry is right that Willow and he are two titans. So, what happens when two titans reach their max...one HOT kiss!


Willow and Lawrence could not come from more different worlds and have different views of the world but that is what makes these two interesting. Plus, as the saying goes...opposites attract. 


I liked getting to know who Willow and Lawrence are and where they came from with the chapters featuring their past. Lawrence's past did bring me closer to him. 


I liked this book. It was sweet and steamy at the same time. The banter that these two had with each other was entertaining. I would not want either of these two to change. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

If You Tell: A True Story of Murder

Aberrations