Book Review: Tight End



What to expect in Tight End…

*Second Chance
*Surprise Child
*Forced Proximity
*Opposite Attract
*He Falls First And HARD
*Co-parents to Lovers
*Sassy Single Mom Yoga Practicing Heroine
*Dirty Talking Tight End With Eyes For Only Her
*All The Possessive Vibes
*LOL Banter
*HEA

*No Cheating 


A new steamy second chance football romcom standalone!

When she left me alone in a hotel room four years ago, she left me with a used wedding dress, and a hard…feelings. It was for the best cause love—it’s not for me.

Turns out, I left something with her too. And he has my eyes.


Playing football is the only thing I’ve ever been good at and the thought of being a dad after my own is such a deadbeat, terrifies me. But my son 
will know who I am..

And June? The girl I haven’t stopped thinking about for four years? I wasn’t ready for her back then and I’m not sure that’s changed. I can’t afford distractions.

Not with my contract ending at the end of the season.

So why do I invite them to live with me after a plumbing disaster destroys her apartment?

Because I’m addicted. Addicted to her smiles, her curves, those damn yoga pants she wears around the house.

And I snap. I’m done fighting, I’m done playing games. June Morgan is mine and it’s about time she knows it.



My Review

After the cliffhanger ending of the novella, Loose End, I could not wait to read this book. I needed to get Ryan and June's full story. Melissa did not disappoint me. Expect to have your heartstrings pulled and put back together!

Ryan and June are ENDGAME! I loved their story. When Ryan finally figured out that June was his and he crashed her date. Ryan was right that her date was all wrong for her; especially when he ditched her for season tickets. 

OMG, can we talk about cute kids. June and Ryan's son, Oliver is so adorable. When he and Ryan talked about dinosaurs and traded their coloring pages with each other. This was definitely a heart melting moment.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

If You Tell: A True Story of Murder

Aberrations