Book Review: Saving Tink

 


Every villain has a story.

This is ours.

Tinker Bell and I have lived a life no one remembers, including her.

I was supposed to die, take my secret and our time together to the grave.

But fate had a crueler plan.

Immortality.

Bought for a price I’m intent on never paying.

But when the horrors from our past come back to haunt her, there’s nothing I wouldn’t do to defend her honor.

Unfortunately, I soon learn protecting her comes with a costly burden that rivals my first.

Saving Tink means sacrificing myself, and loving her should make the decision easy. But no matter what I choose, it’ll destroy us in the end.

After all, behind every villain lies a broken heart, and Tinker Bell has always been the reason for mine.


My Review

"Like many tales, the villain is merely a victim whose story has yet to be told."

We are all familiar with Wendy and Peter but what about Peter's brother, Jake and Tinker Bell. This is their story. If anyone can make me love the villain, it is Evelyn. Yet, this book is more than a romance story. 

"Behind every villain lies a broken heart."

If you love romantasy books than, you are going to fall in love hard with this book. The addition of the Greek mythology was a refreshing twist. 

"Show me all the parts of you, you don't love."

I must say that I became a fan of Jake and Tink. I was fighting for them hard. Evelyn, you amaze me even more with this book.

"Except to say, 'I love you' when I thought I'd never love anyone again."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

If You Tell: A True Story of Murder

Aberrations