Book Review: Trouble

 


The first time I set foot in Fire Chief Declan Everhart’s small town he declared me trouble.

Maybe it’s because I’m a pop star hiding in his house for the holiday season. Or maybe it’s the way I can’t help but tease the grinch.

More than likely, though, it’s because his best friend Cade touched me right in front of him,
lighting a fire so hot it threatens to incinerate us all.

Now I cant keep my hands to myself.

Cade is famous for being the playboy assistant coach of the Boston Bolts, a man only out for a good time. But I know what we have is rare.

Cade wants me, Declan wants me, and Declan would be a bad liar if he didn’t admit that some part of him wants Cade too.

I've gone round and round about these feelings. Can we really just say the heart wants what it wants, or are we just asking for more trouble?

Author's Note: Trouble is a grumpy/sunshine holiday MMF romance.




My Review


I like the combo of these three together. Cade and Declan are opposites. Cade has a bubbly personality, and Declan is the grumpy one. Yet, as Melina would say, "Declan is a cuddly, stuffed, teddy bear."


Both Declan and Melina needed each other. They were like flames drawn to the fire and that fire is Cade. I felt through the course of this book that I got to see both Melina and Declan let down their barriers and it was great. 


The intimate moments between these three were not just physical but emotional as well. A little "trouble", hurt no one. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

If You Tell: A True Story of Murder

Aberrations