Book Review: Sinner's Playground

 


Club Wonderland is my escape, taking me out of my comfort zone of being the shy, innocent girl. Here, it doesn’t feel like work, even on the hardest days.


As the bartender, I’m the one they spill their secrets to, even the darkest desires they don’t dare tell anyone else.

One night, a mysterious woman appears at the club, whispering things in my ear. Sins that are more unspeakable than what we do at Wonderland. The more she whispers the more I want to join her.

My name is Candi Martel. I don’t know how much longer I can resist my sins.


My Review

This is my first book by Jupiter. I really liked the dark vibes I got from this book. It had a psychological thriller aspect to it. The things that were happening to Candi had my attention. To be honest, I liked her but with the things happening to her, it made her more interesting. 

I was not sure where the story was going but I know that I was in for the ride along. When the reason was revealed, I was pleased. 

This was a fast read for me. Candy is an engaging character that I could cheer for. I liked this novella that I would actually be like it if this was expanded to a full length book, so that I could see Candi more in action. I would love to see her progression after the ending of this book. I will be checking out more books from this author. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway