Book Review: Captor

 

Brynne:
I’m in debt up to my eyeballs. School has drained everything, including part of my soul. Now that
I’ve graduated, the economy has turned and there aren’t enough jobs available. I have to figure
something out before I drown. My friend Alyssa may have been joking about going on television for a
fast cash infusion, but it’s starting to look like a viable option. A new season of Stranded is looking for
next season’s contestants and the pay is more than fair, even if I don’t make it to the end. Sending my
submission off will be easy. I probably won’t be chosen because I’ve never so much as camped in my life,
but my father was a survivalist. There must be some of his tenacity in my veins, right?

Slate:
I’m so off-grid even my past can’t find me. That’s the way I plan to remain. Until the end. No more high-brow, heavily
guarded lunches, meetings that drone on into the wee hours of the morning or dealing with people.
That was, until today. I stumbled upon a brunette bombshell practically in my backyard. A backyard I
paid a fortune to keep empty. Winter has only just begun. As I watch her, I assess that she’s not going to
make it. She knows nothing. She’s going to die out here. For some damned reason, I can’t let her.Captor
and captive begin a battle of wills during one of the worst winters on record in the Pacific Northwest.
There will be heat and blood. The question is: will they both survive?


My Review

Where are my Daddy's girls! You have to read this book. Slate is so hot. Did I also mention that he is Italian and has a stalkerish side to him. After reading this book, I feel the need to find myself "lost" in the woods with a tall, dark stranger to keep me company. 

I love a fierce woman and Brynne fits this description. Yet at the same time even fierce women had to kneel to a Daddy. Slate commands this. Him feeding Brynne while she sits on his lap and calls her "bunny"! Or when he feasts on Brynne. There are so many HOT scenes between these two. 

This series is getting darker and darker and spicer and spicer and I am not leaving. I am here for all of it. The series name is perfect as these books match my dark soul and I have become corrupted by K.M!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway