Book Review: September Doves

 

Rylee Adder is a struggling college student desperate to reconnect with the only family she has left. She finally has her chance when a late-night phone call sends her rushing to Eden, West Virginia—a small mining town with a veiled past.

She arrives ready to console her grieving sister, but instead discovers a distant, secretive woman she hardly recognizes, and Colton Archer, a tattoo-covered troublemaker with a knack for pushing her buttons.

As Rylee battles her growing attraction to Colton, who is as infuriating as he is handsome, she comes face-to-face with a shocking discovery that has her questioning everything.

When danger closes in, she must decide what rules she is willing to break for the ones she loves or risk losing them all.


My Review

I have been waiting to read this book for quite some time. I can tell you that it is worth every minute of this book. In fact, once I started reading, I literally was captivated by the characters that I could not or would not stop if I wanted too. I read this book in one day. 

I love a strong, independent woman and Rylee is that woman. She was so fierce that when she first met Colton that he was a little afraid and a lot impressed. This earned her the nickname "Tiger".  As far as Colton and Rylee are concerned, their love started out as enemies to lovers. I loved that they did not share an instalove as it would not have been believable. It allowed me to get to know them both better so that when Colton made his move in the bar...even I was shook and found myself fanning myself to cool off. 

Talk about an explosive ending. As if I was not already hooked by this book, now I am really looking forward to jumping into book two. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway