Tangled In Lies

 


Phoenix Montgomery is my sister’s ex-fiancé.

Billionaire heir and freshly released from prison.
One glance is all it takes to rekindle our old hatred.

Now, I’m forced to marry him.
To live with him.
To pretend I’m in love with him.

But he doesn’t know our lives are tangled in lies.
He doesn’t know I have a stalker.
And now, he’s a target too.

My goal is to survive.
His is to make my life hell.

However, the past doesn’t stay in the past.
And soon, old emotions re-appear.
It’s messy. Forbidden. Addictive.

He can’t ever find out I was the one who put him in prison.
Or all the other terrible things I’m responsible for.
Neither one of us would survive that.



My Review

Phoenix and Evangeline shared some steamy chemistry. Although, it was not like that in the beginning; despite the fact that Evangeline may have had a crush on Phoenix years ago. Can't blame a gal for not having the warm, fuzzy feelings when a guy takes you to his house and you are forced to marry him. 

The utter disgust that Evangeline felt for Phoenix in the beginning was both funny and a good build up to the sexual tension these two shared. Which those scenes are HOT. 

While this is about Phoenix and Evangeline, I do want to give a shout out to Holden, Phoenix's friend. He brought the humor. He had me laughing. This was a fast, steamy read. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway