Book Review: The Love You Fight For

 


The mask she wears for the world is flawless.


But I want the mess that she hides underneath.

Samantha Harper is untouchable.



She’s the closest thing we have to royalty in my small town.

Daughter of a senator.

Richer than sin.

Classy, elegant, and

Ice cold.

She’s my polar opposite.

And unfortunately,

She’s exactly my type.

Too bad royalty doesn’t fraternize with peasants.

Until one night,

Samantha Harper finds herself at my mercy,

and the temptation to dirty up her flawless facade is too great.

When her perfect mask slips,

It’s not an ice princess I find beneath,

But a warrior in war-torn armor.

A snake in queen’s clothing.

All it takes is one night, and I’m determined.

She will never have to fight another battle alone.

***

The Love You Fight For is the third book in the Next Life world. 
It has a guaranteed HEA.
While The Love You Fight For can be read as a standalone, it is recommended that you first read the Next Life duet to fully appreciate the story.


My Review

I am glad to see Sam get a guy like Chris. A "real" man who knows how to treat Sam and not just like a princess but with all of his heart. Ooh and the pierced d!ck was a nice addition. It took me by surprise. 

Every time that these two got together, the scenes got steamier and steamier. Also, you could see the love growing between them get stronger and stronger as well. Chris is great for Sam. She bloomed with him around and became a stronger woman for it. 

I found this book to be a very fast read. I do want more. Looking forward to reading the next book. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway