Book Review: Heart Sick Hate

 


𝙄 π™˜π™π™€π™¨π™š π™¬π™§π™€π™£π™œ. 


While my future is promised to one man, my heart wants Crew Kingsley.
 
My enemy. My addiction. π˜”π˜Ί 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳π˜ͺ𝘦𝘯π˜₯’𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳. 

Crew isn’t the prince in any girl’s story. He doesn’t want to win my love, he wants to steal it—simply so he can make me regret ever letting him. 

If only I wasn’t addicted to his pain. 

Crew’s hate burns too hot. His heart is too cold. But his punishment… is just right. 

When given two choices, a smart girl picks the safest. But Crew made me sick, I made my choice, and even if they think they already wrote our ending, the story is about to change. 


My Review

OMG. I absolutely loved this book. The angst between Crew and Echo had me gripping my kindle. I could not get enough of these two. They ran hot and hotter! The way these two bantered and effed each other on, had me smiling in delight. I knew it was just a matter of time before these two hooked up. It was so worth it. Crew may act tough, but deep down he has a sentimental side to him where Echo is concerned. I honestly could not get enough of these two. That scene where Crew takes Echo behind the bar! Or the one where they are in the car.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway