Book Review: Serial Asylum

 

Alec

I've been waiting a decade to meet him, and I finally found him.

Hidden away in the town's abandoned asylum, he thinks no one will ever find him.

I need him more than he will ever know.

He's the only person that will ever understand my twisted mind, I just know it.

I'll gain his trust slowly but surely from afar, hoping one day he will let me in. I need him to teach me how to be just like him.

I want to understand his darkness, and see if it’s just like mine.

Warren

I've been alone out here since I was released from jail.

No one bothers me way out here.

I can kill anyone I want, undetected, because no one in this town gives a shit.

But there's this guy who keeps bringing me unconscious bodies and leaving them at the backdoor for me to have.

He stalks me from out in the woods.

He looks just as damaged as me.

I thought I had my walls built too high to let anyone in, but this man will become my new obsession.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Serial Asylum is a 31,000 word dark romance novella that is only suitable for readers 18+.
This is a work of fiction: any elements or situations in this book are fictional and not based off of any true events.


Content WARNING: Serial Asylum is a MM dark romance including MMF, and MM scenes. Reader discretion is strongly advised as this is a dark romance read. This book contains graphic sexual scenes, intense scenes of descriptive unaliving, graphic violence, and strong language and situations that some readers may be particularly sensitive to. If you have triggers or are even remotely unsure, please read the trigger warnings. A full content warning can be found in the front matter of the book. Please contact the author directly with any questions or further information.



My Review

I have read a few books that had knife and blood play but this one is probably the bloodiest book I have read. Which I did not know that I liked this type of thing as much as I did. I could see the turn on factor. Also, Warren and Alec were good together.

If you are looking for your next dark, mm romance then you need to pick up a copy of this book. What a start to this series. I can't wait to read the next book in the series. Serial Asylum is gritty, gory, dark, and oh so delightfully good. I heart Warren and Alec.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway