Book Review: Kiss to Salvage

 


🖤 🏈 ℕ𝔼𝕎 𝔸ℕ𝔾𝕊𝕋𝕐 ℝ𝕆𝕄𝔸ℕℂ𝔼 🏈🖤

Shattered & Salvaged Duet, an angsty brother's best friend college sports romance, by Anna B. Doe is live and FREE with Kindle Unlimited! ➡️ https://books2read.com/blairwood-shatter


★★★★★ "Where do I even start!!!! True to its title, this book does Shatter your heart into a million pieces. It better Salvage it in the next one." - Fiction Vixen

Excerpt:

“Why did you stop me? I want…”

I help hoist her to her feet. My finger slips under her chin as I rub my thumb over her pink lips. “And I want to be inside you when I come.”

Leaning down, I seal my mouth over hers. Shoving my pants all the way down, I push her back until her legs meet the mattress, and we both fall on the bed, mouths still clashing together. 

“I want to be inside you when I come. Just like you are now. Naked except for my jersey on your body, and my dick in that hot pussy. Nothing else,” I murmur, brushing my lips against the side of her neck. 

Jade.

In my jersey. 

My number on her back.

My name.

Mine.

Wholly and utterly mine. 


𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃
➡️ https://books2read.com/blairwood-shatter

➡️ https://books2read.com/blairwood-salvage


𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐃𝐮𝐞𝐭:
🏈 brother's best friend 
🖤 hate to love 
🏈 forbidden romance
🖤 college romance
🏈 football romance
🖤 emotional damage
🏈 angst

𝐀𝐝𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐓𝐁𝐑!
Kiss To Shatter: https://bit.ly/tbrBWU6
Kiss To Salvage: https://bit.ly/tbrBWU7

#bookstagram #booksofinstagram #sportsromance #collegeromance #newadultromance #newadultbooks #angstyromancereads #angstybooks #angstyromance #annabdoe #annabdoebooks


My Review for Kiss to Salvage

I did not think I could love Jade and Prescott anymore than I did in Kiss to Shatter book one in this duet but I did. My love for this couple really grew stronger with this book. Jade's diagnosis brought her and Prescott together. Which I have to say that I could emotionally connect with Jade. My mom was diagnosed with the same thing in March of this year. The treatment helped and she is on the journey to recovery. The angsty romantic tension throughout this book was so, so good. It is what kept me reading. While Jade and Prescott were the main characters of this book, I do have to give a shout out to Nixon. Jade's brother. He was doing what he does best and being brother even if he got on Jade's nerves. If you love a heart story that will pull at your heartstrings, you have to read this duet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway