Book Reiew: WeakEnd

 


What happens when life and love clash?
When desire is blinding and passion betrays?
Who do you become and where does it all END?

Welcome to WeakEND, the first book in the FallEND series.
Where we discover a man's journey to answer these questions.

“𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎” and only his inner demons will keep him from his angels.
_𝚑𝚢𝚍𝚛𝚞𝚜

My Review

I have been wanting to read a poetry book by Hydrus for a while now. I finally got the chance to read this book. WOW! This book did live up to my expectations. This book is about love, lust, betrayal, heartache, and loneliness. Every one of these emotions were felt from the pores of my body.

We have all experienced these emotions at some point in our lives. Yet, we may not have found the words to express how we felt. However, Hydrus did find a way to do so through this book and the stunning photography photos.

I have never wanted to own a physical copy more. If the photos were beautiful on my phone from the ebook, I can only image how gorgeous they are in a physical book. Looking forward to reading the next book in this series.

My Haiku
I read the WeakEnd yesterday
Instantly, I was riveted by this book
So much I loved again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway