Saving Meghan

Can you love someone to death?

Some would say Becky Gerard is a devoted mother and would do anything for her only child. Others claim she's obsessed and can't stop the vicious circle of finding a cure at her daughter's expense.

Fifteen-year-old Meghan has been in and out of hospitals with a plague of unexplained illnesses. But when the ailments take a sharp turn, doctors intervene and immediately suspect Munchausen syndrome by proxy, a rare behavioral disorder where the primary caretaker, typically the mother, seeks medical help for made-up symptoms of a child. Is this what's going on? Or is there something even more sinister at hand?


My Review

I have been a fan of Mr. Palmer's late father's work. From the first book I read of the late Palmer to the last book with Mr. Palmer's collaboration I enjoyed every book. I agree with the publisher that this book should be written under D.J. Palmer and not under Michael Palmer. This is because Mr. Palmer's work should be celebrated as his own. So happy to continue the reading journey with the Palmer family name.

This book starts out strong and doesn't really lost momentum. It continues all the way through the book until the last page. In fact; the further I got into the story, I more I became hooked. The last third of the story picked up steam. Mr. Palmer had me on the edge of my seat with Saving Meghan! A must read. Mr. Palmer is an author to watch out for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations