You'll Miss Me When I'm Gone



No Forgiveness

Andrea Boyle moved to Seattle to give her seventeen-year-old nephew, Spencer, a fresh start after the death of his parents. Andrea has found her own new beginning with Luke, a successful playwright and father of a teenage son, Damon. The boys appear to have little in common, but in truth they share a private torment…

No Remorse

When a tragedy befalls Damon, it's just the beginning of a nightmare that unfolds. But the worst is yet to come once a dark secret from Spencer's past is exposed. And when Luke is brutally attacked, both of their futures are at stake.

No Second Chance

Now it's up to Andrea to prove Spencer's innocence to the police--and to herself. Because for reasons she has revealed to no one, even Andrea can't help questioning the truth--and fearing that she may be next to pay the ultimate price…


My Review

This is another author that I am a fan of. Yet it has been about six books since I have read anything by this author. After reading this book I plan to not make this mistake again. Mr. O'Brien really knows how to bring a story to life. This comes from years of experience as a seasoned professional writer.

While I really, thoroughly enjoyed this book, the subject matter was a little tough with the bullying. The results of this bullying felt real. Thus this is probably part of the reason why I was intrigued by reading this book. At over 500 pages this is more of a tome than a book. However it did not feel like a tome as it was a quick read. I was already half way through this book in only a short matter of time. At the half way point I put the pieces of the puzzle together, or, so I thought. I was missing one piece that was a nice twist to the story. You'll Miss Me When I'm Gone is one of the best books of 2016!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway