The Curse of Tenth Grave



As a Part-time PI and fulltime grim reaper, Charley Davidson has asked a lot of questions throughout her life: Why can I see dead people? Who is the hot supernatural entity following me? How do I get gum out of my sister’s hair before she wakes up? But, “How do I trap not one malevolent god, but three?” was never among them. Until now. And since those gods are on earth to kill her daughter, she has little choice but to track them down, trap them, and cast them from this dimension.

There’s just one problem. One of the three stole her heart a very long time ago. Can the Razer, a god of absolute death and destruction, change his omniscient spots, or will his allegiances lie with his brothers?

Those are just a few of the questions Charley must answer, and quick. Add to that a homeless girl running for her life, an innocent man who’s been charged with murder, and a pendant made from god glass that has the entire supernatural world in an uproar, and Charley has her hands full. If she can manage to take care of the whole world-destroying-gods thing, we’re saved. If not, well.



My Review

This book brings be back to the whole reason why I first fell in love with this series. Charley and Reyes make such a great couple together. They are meant for each other. I rarely get crushes on the male leads. There has only been a few times and I can count them all on my one hand. However I was seriously crushing on Reyes. A sexy, tall, dark demon that has a sense of humor, is great in bed and knows how to cook. Yes, please. This is a time where I actually wanted to be Charley. Although, the fighting was less in this book, it was all of the charm of the main characters that made this book so great with Charley, Reyes, Cookie, and the rest of the gang. Of course I can't forget Charley being Charley. I missed this. So glad she is back. Another thing that I really like about these books are the funny as heck sayings at the beginning of each chapter like: "If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried by Stephen Wright", "My family's coat of arms is a wraparound and ties in the back. Is that normal? by Mostly True Fact", and than there is the comment by Charley "Maybe she's born with it. Maybe it's caffeine." I can't wait to read the next book in this series.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations