Ask Her at Christmas is an ideal stocking stocker for the holidays. It will keep you warm.

Caitlin McIntyre can not believe her eyes or her ears. Her best friend, Kyle Lockhart has just proposed to her. Too bad, it is not for real. Kyle is practicing on Caitlin for when he proposes to his girlfriend, Monica. Caitlin will have to try really hard to put on a happy face. Especially since she has been asked to help Kyle plan the perfect proposal. Will Caitlin speak up before it is too late?


Ask Her at Christmas by Christi Barth is part of an anthology titled, Romancing the Holiday. Although this story can be read separately. I am not usually a fan of holiday stories but I thought this book was a good one. It had the feel of a good Christmas story. Also, I felt the chemistry between Caitlin and Kyle. However, I do have to say that Kyle was just like a typical guy and dense in the head. It took him a long time to figure out that Caitlin was the right woman for him. Luckily he did discover it just in the nick of time. How Kyle was able to last with Monica for as long as he did at six months is beyond me. Monica was a hateful woman. I wanted to wring her neck. Of course, I also felt like Caitlin should have stood up to Monica. Although I could forgive Caitlin for not being as strong as she was so nice. Ask Her at Christmas is an ideal stocking stocker for the holidays. It will keep you warm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations