My Berlin Kitchen is a lovely, mouth-watering adventure

My Berlin Kitchen is a lovely, mouth-watering adventure. Getting to know Luisa Weiss was fun. Reading this book was like I had known her all my life and we were good friends. From the time that Luisa was a little girl to the point where she and her husband were celebrating how much time has passed with each other.


The bonus is all the yummy recipes inserted in this book. There are so many to choose from that I don’t know which ones I want to try out first. Ok, well I do have an idea. Probably the Sour Cherry Quarkauflauf and Poppy Seed Whirligig Buns. Of course, I am sure I will be trying all of the recipes. I was surprised that I did not drool.

Luisa really told her story wonderfully. This was a quick read for me. The way that Luisa painted Berlin makes me want to visit. For foodies and nonfiction fans like, do yourself a favor and treat yourself to a copy of My Berlin Kitchen today. You will not regret it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway