Here comes The Reckoning

 

Luc, a demon Mare, and Joelle, the sassy woman he started out tormenting only to fall in love with, must travel to hell to save Joelle from a fate worse than death -- eternal damnation. But when they arrive, they’ll be damned if they’re putting up with what they find.

Betrayal, tricks, and a twist of fate have them questioning reality and their love for each other. Will either of them survive?




My Review



After reading The Ruins, I could not wait to read this book. It did not disappoint. In fact, the sex scenes were hotter. I had to keep a cold glass of water by me to help cool me down. 


Joelle has come out of her shell in this book. She is not afraid of Luc. It is right to say that she even was bring the sass. There where several times where Joelle did not let Van, a demon push her buttons but pushed back. 


I was not expecting the twist in this story. Boy is it a twist. Yet, if anyone can find a solution, it is Joelle and Luc. They are the Bonnie and Clyde of hell. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway