Stage Fright

Be careful what you wish for because it just might come true...

Jo, Melissa, and Jenny, the stars of the school play, are about to discover that being granted everything you wish for has consequences. When the girls come face to face with the real witches from the play and a mysterious ghost from the past, the three friends realize they must do whatever they can to stop the witches' evil plan. 


My Review


Reading this book definitely gave me R.L. Stine's Goosebumps book vibes. Which brought me back to my childhood. While, I was a fan of the feel of this book, I do have to admit that it does read better for the younger audience. I say this only because I was not really afraid.

The horror factor was mild for me but for the younger audience it is just right. There are a few illustrations throughout this book. They helped to really bring the story to life. I thought the girls were going to be not very enjoyable. I say this only because they are popular but they were relatable and I did feel for them.

This book was a quick read. I look forward to checking out the other books in this series.




About the Creepers series: Strange things are happening in the Creepers series! These high-interest, low-vocabulary middle grade illustrated chapter books are perfect for readers who love a good mix of spooky and silly. Featuring stories with tween protagonists who find themselves in paranormal predicaments, the Creepers series is sure to give readers goose bumps as they dive into each haunting 



tale.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway