One Kick is a kick-ass good time!

I have been a fan of Chelsea Cain since her first book, Heartsick. So when I saw she had a new series coming out I was really excited. I had some reservations when I read the brief comment from the publisher that this book was classified as Pg-13. This is because the whole reason I love Gretchen and Archie’s relationship is because it is intense and gruesome. So I was not sure what to expect from this book. After finishing this book I was worrying for nothing. I can’t wait for the next book and hope it is another Kick book.




I loved Kick and Bishop. They are the new Gretchen and Archie. Only they are not trying to kill each other but they have a good work relationship. I pictured Kick being played by Jennifer Lawrence and Bishop being played as Jason Statham. I liked that Kick was tough. I mean how many people pick the lock of handcuffs to ease their stress levels. Oh and the handcuffs are handcuffed to your own wrists. I want more. One Kick is a kick-ass good time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations