Deliver Us from Evil: A New York City Cop Investigates the Supernatural




This book was way better than I thought it would be. Yeah I have seen the book trailer for this book and want to see the movie because I like horror movies. However after reading this book I really want to see the movie. I am sure it will be scary. Not because it is a horror movie but because the events are real. The things that police Sergeant Ralph Sarchie saw and experienced are chilling and will leave you with nightmares. Think the Exorcist times 40. While, I still have some doubts about the paranormal I don’t totally discount it. I have had some encounters but on a scale of about 2/3. Not a 10/11 that the people in this book had. I am thankful for this.

What I found the most intriguing about this book was Mr. Sarchie’s faith in God. Like Mr. Sarchie states he is not trying to convert anyone with his faith. However if you don’t feel a little religious after reading this book I don’t know what to tell you. The relationship between God and Satan and paranormal activity is not that hard to believe are related. I believe in God. If you like a good scare or like nonfiction than you should check this book out. You just might have second thoughts about the paranormal.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations