Starter House will have you thinking twice before purchasing a home without knowing its past history.

Lacey and her husband, Eric are house hunting. Lacey finds the perfect house. This house has a history, It is known as a murder house. It is evil. Everyone one that has lived here prior has moved. They all have one thing in common. All the women who lived in the house never gave birth to a child. The house feeds on them. Lacey soon realizes why when she meets Drew. Drew is a ghost in the house. He starts to get violent towards Lacey to the point that she fears for her unborn baby's life. She must figure out what happened to Drew before she becomes the house's next victim.

If you are looking for a really good book to read, then you don't need to look any further than  Sonja Condit's Starter House. I instantly became enthralled by this book. While I enjoyed everyone who was featured in this book, my favorite parts were involving Lacey and Drew. These scenes were haunting and exciting to read. I was trying to figure out Drew's story before Lacey. I kind of had a clue but had not fully put all the pieces together before she did.

I have to give it up to Lacey however as I don't know I would have stayed in the house as long as she did with a ghost that wanted to harm my baby. Plus you know things are crazy when your mom, who is a bit of a kook herself does not believe you when you tell her that you are just playing a game of chutes and ladders with a ghost. Starter House will have you thinking twice before purchasing a home without knowing its past history.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations