Find Momo: Hide and Seek with an Adventurous Border Collie

What an awesome book. I loved Momo. Mr. Knapp is a very talented photographer. This is such a great idea for a book. Combining fun with photos from all over. This pictures just popped off the pages of the book. While I did have fun finding Momo, I could not help but savor the locations that Andrew and Momo went. Even if I found Momo really fast in some of the pictures. One of my favorite things however was learning about Momo...his likes and dislikes. Adding these facts made me love Momo even more as if I had known him all my life.

This book would make a great table top book. Because of the beautiful pictures and you could challenge your friends to who can find Momo the fastest. A good conversation piece. This book would make a great gift. Find Momo is a winner!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations